PM 16 - Implementation of Medication Management Practice Improvements
Activity Weighting: Medium
Subcategory Name: Population Management
Description: Manage medications to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and safety that could include one or more of the following:
- Reconcile and coordinate medications and provide medication management across transitions of care settings and eligible clinicians or groups;
- Integrate a pharmacist into the care team; and/or
- Conduct periodic, structured medication reviews.
- Documented Medication Reviews or Reconciliation - Patient medical records demonstrating periodic structured medication reviews or reconciliation; or
- Integrated Pharmacist - Evidence of pharmacist integrated into care team; or
- Reconciliation Across Transitions - Reconciliation and coordination of mediation across transitions of care; or
- Medication Management Improvement Plan - Report detailing medication management practice improvement plan and outcomes, if available.