Activity Weighting: Medium
Subcategory Name: Population Management
Description: Manage medications to maximize efficiency, effectiveness and safety that could include one or more of the following:
- Reconcile and coordinate medications and provide medication management across transitions of care settings and eligible clinicians or groups;
- Integrate a pharmacist into the care team; and/or
- Conduct periodic, structured medication reviews.
- Documented Medication Reviews or Reconciliation - Patient medical records demonstrating periodic structured medication reviews or reconciliation; or
- Integrated Pharmacist - Evidence of pharmacist integrated into care team; or
- Reconciliation Across Transitions - Reconciliation and coordination of mediation across transitions of care; or
- Medication Management Improvement Plan - Report detailing medication management practice improvement plan and outcomes, if available.
2018 Improvement Activities Requirements
2019 Improvement Activities Requirements
2018 MIPS Improvement Activities Fact Sheet
Scores for Improvement Activities for MIPS APMs in the 2018 Performance Period Fact Sheet