You must have security role access to the Reports module/tab. This setting is in the Security Role Editor and is in WebChart controls called STATISTICS. Set to Yes or No. This allows users within a role to access the entire Reports left-side bar tab (except Tran Stats tab). Also allows users within a role to access the Statistics tab in Control.
Click Reports tab on the left side-bar menu.
Find the Med Reports tab from the top tab menu or within the Medications/Allergies/Scripts report tab.
You do not have to fill out every single field. These fields are different ways to report stats and each field gets more specific and narrows your search down.
This is a report you can run to get result different statuses of medications tied to a patient.
- Name: Begin to type in the name of the medication you want run the report for. It will auto-complete and give you choices for what you typed. Select from the auto-complete choices. It will still search by free text in the case of entering something that’s not matching an auto-complete choice.
- Drug Class: Select a specific drug class to narrow down the results, or leave as All Classes.
- Drug Status: Select the specific radio button of the status you wish to search. Defaults to active status.
- Active: The report will result in showing the active medications/classes, etc you are searching for.
- Discontinued: The report will show the discontinued medications/classes, etc you are searching for.
- Changed: The report will result in showing the changed medications/classes, etc you are searching for.
- Deleted: The report will results in showing the deleted medications/classes, etc you are searching for.
- Date Range: Depending on the ‘status’ you select, you can enter a start date range of the patient medications you wish to search according to that status. The context of the date range depends on the status chosen.
Click Search Meds button to show your search results.
Your report will display on the screen with totals at the bottom.
You can export the results to a CSV (spreadsheet). Simply click on the Show CSV link in the results.
This will put all the data into an excel spreadsheet which you can save, sort, etc. in spreadsheet form.