You must have security role access to the Reports module/tab. This setting is in the Security Role Editor and is in WebChart controls called STATISTICS. Set to Yes or No. This allows users within a role to access the entire Reports left-side bar tab (except Tran Stats tab). Also allows users within a role to access the Statistics tab in Control.
Click Reports tab on the left sidebar menu.
Find and click Patient Observations link/tab to view report search fields.
You do not have to fill out every single field. These fields are different ways to report stats and each field gets more specific and narrows your search down.
This is a report that you can run to show anything stored as an observation (or encounter data if stored as an observations), vitals, etc. for all patients.
- Start Date: If no start date range entered here, it will assume the beginning date of the database creation.
- End Date (required): This is a required field. You must have an end date.
- Observation: Type in the first part of the observation you are searching to show results for. The system will attempt to auto-complete and give you a selection of choices. Click on your choice and it will save it in the list. Continue to type and select another observation to add to the search criteria report you want to run.
When done, click SEARCH button.
Your results will render below this field criteria section.
You can rearrange or sort by clicking the column title.
Additional Search Criteria
These are optional fields.
- Entered Date Start/End: You can enter a date range to show patient observations entered on a specific date range. This is different than the observed date.
- Entered By: You can begin typing in the first or last name of a user in your WebChart system. It will auto-complete to give you choices. Select the user you wish to narrow down this report by. This will show those patient observations that were entered by that user only.
You can click the Show CSV link and download your search results into an excel spreadsheet which you can save, sort, etc in spreadsheet form. There is a view printable link to print your search results in the format shown on your results screen.