You must have security role access to the Reports module/tab. This setting is in the Security Role Editor and is in
controls called STATISTICS. Set to Yes or No. This allows users within a role to access the entire Reports left-side bar tab (except Tran Stats tab). Also allows users within a role to access the Statistics tab in Control.
Click Reports tab on the left sidebar menu.
Click WebScan Reports tab from the top tab menu. The Search fields will appear on the screen.
You do not have to fill out every single field. These fields are different ways to report stats and each field gets more specific and narrows your search down.
WebScan displays scanned/uploaded statistics and Indexed statistics in separate categories. This report will display the results of each according to your search engine fields. This report automatically defaults to today’s date and shows today’s results under this search engine.
- Enter Start Date: Can type in date or select by using the calendar in pick date. Automatically populates with today’s date.
- Enter End Date: Can type in date or select by using the calendar in pick date. Automatically populates with today’s date.
- Count Deleted Pages (indexing): Check this box to add/include pages into the page total that were deleted while indexing a batch. If you do not check this, then the statistics results omit deleted pages that were done when indexing.
- Count Deleted Pages (scanning): Check this box to add/include pages into the page total that were deleted while scanning a batch. If you do not check this, then the statistics results omit deleted pages that were done when scanning.
- Detailed List: Check-mark this box for a detailed list which shows a list of all the batches the user scanned in for the given criteria. Shows the BatchID number and Batch comments column in the WebScan Uploaded Statistics category (pertains to scanned in batches).
- User: If leave this field blank it will show in the results all users who have scanned/indexed for your date range. Or, choose a specific user by starting to type their last name and it will auto-complete and you can select your user choice.
- Click SEARCH when done to get your search results for scanning & indexing statistics.
Below your search engine, it will then display the results of the scanned statistics according to your search fields and indexed statistics according to the search fields.
This reports show Indexed dates/Created dates that batches were scanned in/created, User names, Pages and if you check-marked detailed list then it will include BatchID and comments related to that batch.
- Download CSV: You will see this link above each result category. If you click this—it will open or save up an excel spreadsheet that you can then modify/sort/print, etc. It’s mainly used to print the report or save spreadsheet into your computer files, etc.
If you just open this, view the spreadsheet, then click Back arrow to escape back into
. You cannot print/save, etc from this open view. You have to go back to download csv and select to save it to your computer and then get back into the file you saved to edit/print, etc.
If you save this download, it will prompt you to where you want to save the file on your hard-drive, etc. Name your file, and save it, then it will pop you back into the reports tab you were in. You can then find your file/spreadsheet where you saved it and then sort/re-categorize, etc and print. It’s just a quick way to save the information in excel spreadsheet format. CSV stands for comma separated values file. Excel opens these formats.