Rapid Deployment Agenda
Covered by this topic
Our Rapid Deployment Agenda provides clients with an outline of the high-level expectations and milestones of a successful deployment. The contents of this outline are based on the more-detailed standard project plan . For a look at the potential timeline, time estimates, and agenda topics, be sure to check out the Project Kick-Off , the Core Team Demonstration , and the various Deployment Meetings . Note that many of the objectives and milestones can be executed concurrently, utilizing all available resources more effectively and efficiently, thus shortening deployment times.
Unable to load diagram.
- Assess client needs and determine goals
- Meet to establish foundations of Project Charter, and to obtain necessary information for scoping and SOW
- Confirm goals, finalize SOW, and execute BAA
- Submit BAA and SOW to Accounting Internal Meetings
- Sales, Implementation, and Development to meet and discuss considerations and gaps
- Sales presents any outstanding questions to client and confirms understood goals and objectives
- Build and sync environments
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Data Migration
Setting the Pace
- Administration will sign-off and execute hand-off to Project Manager and Deployment Consultant(s).
- Incorporate the finalized Project Plan, roadmap, and timeline into the Kick-off Meeting agenda, including the expected deliverables and outline of the overall scope. Kick-off Meeting
- End-to-end system demonstration
- Vendor Governance
- General introductions - Identify stakeholders, key players, and managers, serving as representatives of the varying departments, offices, and workflows.
- Steering Committee
- Role assignments and clarifications
- Who does what and why
- Communication standards – vertical/horizontal communication, file locations, information distribution channels, meeting minutes access, where to report or record issues, and ongoing list of contacts
- Discuss collaborative tools to be used
- Intent and vision of project
- Key success factors
- Project Plan
- Goals and deliverables
- Frequency of status meetings
- Agree to the roadmap, timeline, and schedule
- Review Sessions
- Foundational Training
- Use these meetings to assess status, progress, and next steps.
- Exit survey
Last Build: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 13:16:28 EST
WikiGDrive Version: 6c6f21d9d0a63cb86fd32dec4cec30d4b470cbf5